Howard University Hospital is looking for a Clinical Stroke Coordinator. The Clinical Stroke Coordinator provides interdisciplinary collaboration in the management of inpatient, stroke patients; provides ongoing assessment and monitoring of the patient's clinical functional and psycho-social status.
- Masters degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field required;
- Current District of Columbia nursing license, if appropriate;
- Neuroscience certification required or must obtain before one year ends;
- Certification BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association required; and
- A minimum of five years' clinical experience in an acute care setting.
At Howard University Hospital our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Tuition remission for you and your eligible dependents (after 1 year and 2 years of service, respectively
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan)
- 100% Coverage for care at HUH